Below are some examples and the methodology that would be utilized to help create value
- Challenge: Process variability impacting yield or throughput
- Six Sigma Methodology: Traditional Define Measure Analyze Improve & Control project ("DMAIC")
- Challenge: Segregating certain material streams to ensure no cross contamination
- Six Sigma Methodology: Design for Six Sigma project where there is a disciplined process to help a project team create a robust new process.
- Challenge: Reduction of Working Capital requirements from Raw Material, Work in Progress or Finished Good inventory levels by “leaning” out your internal supply chain
- Six Sigma Methodology: Lean is the relentless elimination of waste within all operations and processes.