Features & Benefits
- Very fast wetting → Low Cycle times for component touch-up and manual assembly
- Very low flux spatter → Safe to use, Operator Friendly, Less Residues on Boards
- Good spread characteristics → Excellent First Pass Solder Joints. JIS Spread ≥ 80%.
- Very low levels of fumes → Cleaner Working Environment, Less Extraction Maintenance
- Clear non-tacky residue → No-Clean Residues, Useful for all Applications
- Provides good joint appearance → Makes Inspection easy
- Halogen and Halide Free → Environmental compliance and High Electrical Reliability
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 is suitable for use in any electronic or industrial no-clean soldering application that specifies compliance to the IPC J-STD-004 ROL0 standard. It is ideal for electronic assemblies used in Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Computer and peripherals, Mobile devices and all types of household appliance applications.
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 Cored Wire with SnCu Alloy provides clear, shiny, aesthetically pleasing solder joints for end-cap luminaire assembly at both high and low solder iron tip temperatures. Additionally, Telecore™ HF-850 produces fast spreading, low spatter assembly making it an ideal and reliable choice for LED board to board and board to powder driver connections.
Whitepaper - Cored Wire Solder for LED Luminaire Soldering - Part 1