Features & Benefits
- Very fast wetting → Excellent for “Drag Solder” Technique. High Throughput.
- Very low flux spatter → Safe to use, Operator Friendly Less Residues on Boards.
- Good spread characteristics → Excellent First Pass Solder Joints, conferring high throughput. JIS Spread ≥ 80%.
- Very low levels of fumes → Cleaner Working Environment. Less Extraction Maintenance.
- Clear non-tacky residue → No-Clean Residues. Useful for all Applications.
- Provides good joint appearance → Makes Inspection easy.
ALPHA Telecore XL-825 is suitable for use in any commercial no-clean hand soldering application that specifies compliance to JIS grade AA standard.
It is suited to such areas of industry (subject to the above criteria) as TV, Audio equipment, Video/DVD, Games box, Automotive, Computer and peripherals, mobile and handheld devices, PV module assembly and all types of household appliances. Flux content of 2.2% would be sufficient for most soldering applications as mentioned.