Features & Benefits
- Copper Dissolution Rate – Low copper dissolution rate, reduced solder-pot maintenance and improved bath life.
- Wetting Speed – 0.75 seconds typical wetting speed compares to SAC305 at 0.65 sec and superior to Sn99.3/Cu0.7 base alloys at 1.0 sec.
- Flat Uniform Deposits – less thickness variance than Sn63/Pb37
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership due to the lower material cost, high yields and low copper dissolution rates.
- Gives very good solderability due to the fast wetting speed.
- Compatible with all assembly SAC (Sn/Ag/Cu) based alloys SACX, SAC305 etc.
- Excellent shelf life and ultimate solderability – will improve hole fill on multiple reflow boards.
The proprietary Vaculoy process is a highly effective method for removing included oxides from solder. This is extremely important because included oxides generate excessive drossing and increase the viscosity of the solder. Solder with higher
viscosity can result in increased soldering defects (i.e solder bridging).
Please note that the English version provides the most complete and up-to-date information. There is a delay in updating local language information.